What are Cookies
“Cookies” are small data files that placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other devices. They are commonly used to collect a piece of information whenever you visit with websites. There are several categories of cookies
Category 1 : Analytics & performance cookies :
There are used to collect information about user’s identity and all information is anonymous. There are used to improve the functionality of the website.
Category 2 : Functional cookies:
This type of cookies is individual site preference.
Category 3 : Essential cookies:
There are used to aid navigation and deliver the specific services that you asked for. It these cookies are tuned off, the browsing experience on A-One Hotels website will be compromised and first rate service cannot guaranteed.
Category 4 : Advertising cookies :
These cookies are used for advertisements that are relevant to user’s interests. They can reduce the amount of time a certain advert is viewed and measure the effective of campaigns. These cookies are placed by external advertising networks and will remember which categories of website that user visits. We work with third party companies and service partners including Google who are authorized to place third party cookies and similar technologies for storing information on our websites with our permission.
Most of internet browsers will automatically accept cookies. However, if you prefer to delete cookies or have them automatically refused, this can be done by changing the setting on your internet browser.
- Your Personal information, contact information, passport and visa information, identity card
- Guest stay information (hotel or residences where your stay, date of arrival and departure, special requests, telephone number)
- Your credit card details, membership information, account details
- Information about your use hotel facility and service
- Image of you of our hotel areas by CCTV
- Conversation you have with our reservation or sale team
- Information about device you use to internet with us
- Information about who you are travelling with
All this information is stored securely with restricted access and handled with the greatest respect for your privacy. And this information only be used for voluntary purpose, Samed Resort will obtain your consent and you can tell us not to be use your information and we will not to do so.
- Book a room online via e-mail, official website, Facebook and phone
- Sing up to our loyalty program
- Visit our website or application
- Visit our hotel and use our service
- Access hotel internet
- Use social media functionality
- Post review of your stay or interaction with us
- Complete our market research/ customer surveys
- Enter competitions or promotions
Mybed Ratchada Bangkok hotel
8/64-67 Ratchadaphisek Road, Chandrakasem, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel : +66 (0) 2 975 9975
+66 (0) 2 975 9975